AccuDiso™ Cell Detachment Solution (Human&Mouse)
A cell detachment solution of proteolytic & collagenolytic enzymes.
- Cell Dissociation; Stem Cell Culture
- Cell Types:
- Neural Lineage Cell
To download a Certificate of Analysis, please enter a lot number in the search box below. Note: Certificate of Analysis not available for kit components.
AccuDiso ™ has been shown to be effective on a variety of cell types, including: fibroblasts, keratinocytes, vascular endothelial cells, hepatocytes, vascular smooth muscle cells, hepatocyte progenitor cells, primary chicken embryo neuron cells, bone marrow stem cells, adhesion CHO and BHK cells, macrophages, 293 cells, L929 cells, immortal mouse testicular germ cells, 3T3, Vero, COS, HeLa, NT2, MG63, M24 and A375 metastatic melanoma, glioma U251 and D54, HT1080 fibrosarcoma cells and Sf9 insect cells.
2. Wash the plates, flasks or beads with sterile PBS.
3. Use a sterile procedure to add AccuDiso ™ to a Petri dish or flask, 10 ml per 75 cm2 surface area.
4. Return the culture to the 37 ° C incubator and allow the cells to separate (5-10 minutes).
5. Count cells and passage as usual. No additional washing or enzyme inhibitors
The optimal incubation time and reagent strength need to be determined for each cell / tissue type tested by end users.