Neural Cell Lines
Neural cell lines have been used as excellent in vitro models for research of neural process, drug discovery, and toxicity screening testing due to their many advantages:
- neural cell lines originated from a single ancestor cell provide a homogeneous population of neurons;
- they have the capability of long-term growth and ease to cultivate;
- they provide unlimited materials for the development of in vitro models;
- they can grow and differentiate into neuron-like cells or tissues by controlling culture conditions;
- they are more easily transfected compared to primary neurons.
The in vitro neural models induced from neural cell lines have been shown to express neuronal markers and possess the functions of mammalian neurons in vivo, such as possessing axons and dendrites as well as electrical excitability.
What We Provide
Supported by a staff of professional scientists and rich experience in the research of neuroscience, Creative Biolabs provides a full range of high-quality neural cell line products, including but not limited to:
- Neural Stem Cell Lines
- Neural Progenitor Cell Lines
- Primary Neurons
- Neuroglial Cell Lines
- Astrocyte Cell Lines
- Microglial Cell Lines
- Oligodendroglia Cell Lines
- Schwann Cell Lines
- Neural Crest Cell Lines
- Pluripotent Stem Cell Lines
We also provide a comprehensive list of Neurological Disease-Related Cell Lines including Alzheimer's Disease cell models, ALS cell models, Huntington's Disease (HD) cell models, and so on. Specific cell research models can be customized according to customers’ needs.