iNeu™ Human Neural Stem Cells - Huntington's Disease Patient, Donor 5
Can be used with striatal neuron medium kit (Cat. NCC-2101-ZP14) to generate disease-relevant medium spiny neurons.
- Cell Assay
- Cell Types:
- Neural Stem Cell
To download a Certificate of Analysis, please enter a lot number in the search box below. Note: Certificate of Analysis not available for kit components.
Our ready-to-use kits allow you to concentrate on your experiments rather than spending valuable time and resources generating Huntington's Disease NSCs in your lab.
HD NSCs are ready made and easy to differentiate. By using our striatal neuron medium, they are able to differentiate to medium spiny neurons expressing key markers, such as DARPP32, CALBINDIN, GABA, CTIP2 and MAP2. By using our cerebral cortical differentiation medium kits, they are capable of differentiating into a spectrum of cortical excitatory and inhibitory neurons and remain viable in culture for months, facilitating reproducible and long-term studies.
Whether you want to study Huntington's Disease pathogenesis at the cellular level, perform neurotoxicity testing or pre-clinical drug screening, we believe that HD NSCs, alongside our optimized culture reagents provide the perfect culture system for your research success.
Advantages of Creative Biolabs HD NSCs
• Human cells derived from diagnosed Huntington's Disease patients
• Available in industrial quantity
• High purity neural stem cell population
• Ready-made and easy to differentiate to either cerebral cortical or striatal neuron lineages
• Robust enough to undergo genetic manipulation
• Capable of differentiating to a spectrum of excitatory and inhibitory neurons
• Remain viable in culture for months to facilitate reproducible and long term studies
• Studying neural network formation and signal transmission in Huntington's Disease neural culture
• Neurotoxicity testing
• Preclinical drug efficacy testing
• Co-culture studies with astrocytes
Genetic Stability Testing
Growing cells: Growing cell cultures should be checked on receipt using an inverted microscope. Immediately check the cell density upon arrival for any obvious defects. If the cell density is too high (more than 80% confluent) subculture the cells (harvest and reseed) immediately.
For detailed instructions on the thawing procedure of frozen cells and the culture of adherent or suspended cells, please feel free to contact us by email or phone.