Human RAB4A Knockout HeLa Cell Line
Human RAB4A knockout cell line
Recommended control cell line: human wild-type HeLa cell line (ab255928)
Cryopreservation cell culture medium: Cell Freezing Medium-DMSO serum-free medium supplemented with 10% (v/v) DMSO
*Usage of SDS sample buffer is not recommended with these lyophilized lysates.
1. Thaw the vial in a 37°C water bath for about 1-2 minutes.
2. Transfer the cell suspension to a 15 mL conical tube containing pre-warmed 5 mL complete medium DMEM + 10% FBS, and rotate 125 x g for about 5 minutes at room temperature.
3. Resuspend the cell pellet with 1 mL of pre-warmed complete medium DMEM + 10% FBS, and distribute it into a 25 cm2 culture flask, which contains 10 mL of pre-warmed complete medium DMEM + 10% FBS.
4. Incubate the culture with 5% CO2 in a 37°C incubator.
5. The recommended subculture ratio is 1:4-1:6. When cells grow at 80-90% confluence and divide, the cells should be passaged.